Box Cycle Cup Recycling Bin - 120 & 160 Litres Available
Designed to facilitate the collection of disposable cups in busy public areas, the Box Cycle Cup Recycling Bin features an innovative lid equipped with three apertures, one for cups, one for lids, and a third for excess liquid waste. Perfect for staff canteens, universities, coffee shops, exhibition centres, and events venues, it comes in 120-litre and 160-litre options, and it is available in 13 colours.
Made in the UK from premium quality materials, the Box Cycle Cup Recycler features a plastic body, a galvanised steel lid and base, and durable plastic liquid collection tube. The removable top includes recycling iconography as standard to encourage correct use, and the receptacle has an integrated bag retention system to keep bin liners securely in place.
Please note: This recycling bin is made to order with a lead time of 8-12 weeks. Bespoke orders are non-returnable, so please ensure all details are correct when placing your order.
- Made in the UK
- Durable plastic body, galvanised lid and base
- Available in 120-litre and 160-litre options (please see capacities below)
- Removable lid with three apertures and iconography graphics to encourage correct use
- Robust plastic liquid collection tube
- Transparent body supplied as standard – colours options available for an additional fee
- Choice of lid and base colours
- 120 Litre - H 700 x W 640 x D 320 mm
- 160 Litre - H 850 x W 640 x D 320 mm
- 120 Litre - 60 litre for cups, 40 litre for lids, 5 litres for liquid
- 160 Litre - 70 litre for cups, 45 litre for lids, 7 litres for liquid
This product range is a made to order item, due to the number of variations possible there is a lead time for delivery with some products taking up to 8-12 weeks, however products can often be ready sooner than this. The estimated lead time for this product is in bold on the product description page, if there is a delay for any reason we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We offer free UK Mainland delivery on all orders above £49, under this total and it will incur an additional £4.50 delivery charge. If you require delivery to any area outside of this including Highlands and Islands please contact us before ordering for additional carriage costs. If you would like to check stock please feel free to contact us, either by using our Live Chat function or telephoning us directly.
The made to order items are excluded from our returns policy so no returns will be accepted, this is because of the bespoke nature of the product. Please ensure everything is correct before proceeding with the order including colours and sizes. If any item is faulty or damaged please contact us straight away and we will resolve it swiftly.