- Shipping & Delivery
- We try to dispatch all items within 24 hours of purchase - excluding weekends and bank holidays. Occasionally an item might be in stock on the website but be out of stock on our system or when the warehouse goes to pick the item. In these instances, you will be notified via email and given an estimated delivery date and/or a alternative product.
We use Interlink to deliver most products and they will try to deliver a product on 3 separate days and will leave a calling card each time for you to ring back. After this time, the goods are sent back to the warehouse and a restocking charge and redelivery fee maybe incurred.
- Privacy & Security
- All transaction information is taken by Sagepay. Sagepay are the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the country, the VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted.
What this all means is that your data is entirely secure. Rest assured that no one at Recycling Bins, Sagepay employees or anyone trying to gain access to your card details can.
After finishing shopping, simply click checkout. From here you will have to enter your delivery and invoice address along with any instructions. You will then have to enter your credit/debit card information. Rest assured that we take security very seriously and have the highest SSL encryption available. We never see your card details, only a successful or not successful message.
If the transaction is successful your goods will be dispatched within 24 hours and should arrive within 2 working days unless otherwise notified. If unsuccessful, you will get a brief message explaining why. If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Returns & Replacements
- When you take delivery of goods from our courier they will ask you to sign that you have received the goods in good condition. RecyclingBins therefore advise that you check the goods thoroughly before signing and if you notice that the goods are damaged please reject the delivery and contact us asap so that we can organise a replacement without delay. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you cannot check the items then please mark as unchecked.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason then providing the bin is returned to us within 14 days, in original packaging and in an unused condition, we will issue a full refund minus our 15% restocking fee and delivery charge. If the goods are faulty then please Contact Us and we will arrange to have the faulty item replaced.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, but do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will not accept any liability for errors in the descriptions of goods, or in the pricing.
- RecyclingBins can alter the descriptions and pricing of the products at anytime.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from misuse of our website.
- RecyclingBins may contain links to other websites, these are here to enhance our customers shopping experience and whilst we do encourage our customers to use these links. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whilst navigating or using these external sites, as they are not under our control.
- RecyclingBins can only be held liable up to the cost of the product(s) purchased