Slimline 3 Bay Recycle Station with Back Signage (50 Litres per Bay)
Slimline 3 bay recycle station with back signage
This Slimline 3 Bay Recycle Station remains the number #1 choice for high-traffic areas such as universities, government buildings, exhibition centres, and large office spaces. Made from robust epoxy-coated galvanised steel, it is rust and weather-resistant, and it includes three 50-litre galvanised inner liners for a total capacity of 150-litres.
Fully customisable with the colour, waste streams, and recycling graphics of your choice, this triple compartment recycling bin can be tailored to suit your exact needs. We can add your company logo or branding, and supply the receptacle with a sink unit for liquid waste upon request. Please select your preferred options from the drop-down lists or contact us for a bespoke order.
Please note: This recycling bin is made to order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks. Bespoke orders are non-returnable, so please ensure all details are correct when placing your order.
- Epoxy-coated galvanised steel
- Available in a choice of RAL colours
- 3 x 50-litre galvanised liners
- Total capacity 150-litres
- Includes coloured apertures, back signage, and recycling stickers of your choice
- Anti-tamper wing-locking mechanism
- Optional sink unit available
- This is also available as a 2 bay recycle station, please click here
- Bins can be personalised with your logo. If you select this option, please send a high resolution image of your logo to: [email protected]
- Bespoke colours available – please contact us
- Plastic liners available – please contact us
- H 1150 x W 810 x D 275mm
This product range is a made to order item, due to the number of variations possible there is a lead time for delivery with some products taking up to 3-4 weeks, however products can often be ready sooner than this. The estimated lead time for this product is in bold on the product description page, if there is a delay for any reason we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We offer free UK Mainland delivery on all orders above £49, under this total and it will incur an additional £4.50 delivery charge. If you require delivery to any area outside of this including Highlands and Islands please contact us before ordering for additional carriage costs. If you would like to check stock please feel free to contact us, either by using our Live Chat function or telephoning us directly.
The made to order items are excluded from our returns policy so no returns will be accepted, this is because of the bespoke nature of the product. Please ensure everything is correct before proceeding with the order including colours and sizes. If any item is faulty or damaged please contact us straight away and we will resolve it swiftly.