Zeus 2 Bay Recycling Station (87 Litres per Bay)
Galvanised pre coated steel body
A best-seller, the Zeus 2 Bay Recycling Station is made from durable epoxy-coated galvanised steel and equipped with two inner compartments, each with a generous capacity of 80-litres. Ideal for separating recyclables and general waste in working environments, exhibition centres, hospitals, and schools, this dual-compartment recycling bin is large enough to accommodate substantial amounts of rubbish and perfect for high-traffic areas.
Fully customisable with a range of options to complement any landscape, the Zeus Two Bay Recycling Station comes in multiple colours and, we can add any logo upon request. It is easy to clean and maintain, and thanks to its compact design, it sits neatly up against the wall, without taking up valuable floor space.
Please note: This recycling bin is made to order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks. Bespoke orders are non-returnable, so please ensure all details are correct when placing your order.
- Powder-coated galvanised steel
- 2 compartment recycling station
- Includes 2 x 80-litre compartments for a combined total capacity of 160-litres
- Available in various colour options
- Customise with the 2 waste streams of your choice
- Recycling labels supplied as standard
- Bins can be personalised with your logo (Subject to a minimum order of 5 units)
- If you have selected the personalised logo option, please send a high resolution image of your logo to: [email protected]
- Also available as a 3 bay option: click here
- H 1105 x W 630 x D 550 mm
This product range is a made to order item, due to the number of variations possible there is a lead time for delivery with some products taking up to 3-4 weeks, however products can often be ready sooner than this. The estimated lead time for this product is in bold on the product description page, if there is a delay for any reason we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We offer free UK Mainland delivery on all orders above £49, under this total and it will incur an additional £4.50 delivery charge. If you require delivery to any area outside of this including Highlands and Islands please contact us before ordering for additional carriage costs. If you would like to check stock please feel free to contact us, either by using our Live Chat function or telephoning us directly.
The made to order items are excluded from our returns policy so no returns will be accepted, this is because of the bespoke nature of the product. Please ensure everything is correct before proceeding with the order including colours and sizes. If any item is faulty or damaged please contact us straight away and we will resolve it swiftly.