Zeus 3 Bay Recycling Station (87 Litres per Bay)
Galvanised pre coated steel body
The Zeus 3 bay recycling station has been purchased by customers such as Microsoft. It is manufactured using a galvanised pre-coated steel body which is then powdercoated in epoxy polyester.
Available in either a 2 or 3 bay system (2 bay purchase here) with clear labelling and a huge selection of colours and recycling options this station ticks most boxes.
Please choose your 3 recycling options in the table above.
If you have selected the logo option we would need a high resolution picture of the required logo sent to our e-mail address which is email@example.com
Please note these bins are made to order and the lead time for delivery is 2-3 weeks
- Available in 2 or 3 bay options (2 bay purchased here)
- Can come with a secure confidential paper bay with slot and lock
- Available in a wide range of colours, if you have a specific RAL preference please let us know
- Recycling labels available include mixed recycling, general waste. confidential, paper, plastics, cans and food waste (complete with flap to keep odours out) If you do not see the option you are after please contact us and we will see what we can do.
- Bins can be personalised with logos
- Removable 87 litre plastic liners in each bay
Size: H x W x D
- 3 Bay - 1130 x 965 x 560mm
This product range is a made to order item, due to the number of variations possible there is a lead time for delivery with some products taking up to 4 weeks, the estimated lead time for this product is in bold on the product description page, if there is a delay for any reason we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We offer free UK Mainland delivery on all orders above £49, under this total and it will incur an additional £4.50 delivery charge. If you require delivery to any area outside of this including Highlands and Islands please contact us before ordering for additional carriage costs. If you would like to check stock please feel free to contact us, either by using our Live Chat function or telephoning us directly.
The made to order items are excluded from our returns policy so no returns will be accepted, this is because of the bespoke nature of the product. Please ensure everything is correct before proceeding with the order including colours and sizes. If any item is faulty or damaged please contact us straight away and we will resolve it swiftly.